November 06, 2013

ISABEL MARANT X H&M



How far and deep in a cave was I in the last year to only find out about this collaboration last week? I thank God I did. Really…because this collection screams me like no other. Casual and laid-back, the kind of characteristics I look for in an outfit nowadays and I won’t even blame Carson for it. Isabel Marant pour H&M includes a collections for Women, Men and even Kids. I’m crossing my fingers the kids clothing start at size 2T, because there are a few items I’ve been eyeing for the little one. Pricing wise, the items start at 24.95$CAD and goes up to 399$CAD (beaded jacket).

for the Montrealers reading this, apparently, the collections will be available at both the St-Catherine(corner Peel) and the Rockland stores.


faves from the Women's line


Men's

faves from the Kids line.
i REALLY want this collection to start at size 2T.


all images belong to H&M
please head to Fashionologie for complete pricing

No comments: