November 08, 2012

Push Present: CHANEL

Long promised me to get me my 1st Chanel (my ultimate HG) as my push present. i've given birth at the end of September, but with the recovery time and the settling down with the new baby, we only went to the boutique 2 weeks ago. the bag i wanted was available in the back store, but upon inspection, i noticed 2 scratches on the inside. the SA knew i wasn't satisfied, so she said she'd order one from the head office for me and would call me once she receives it. last week, i got THE call, my bag was in!!! i asked her if there were any flaws on this new one and she said she didn't look at it yet because she wanted us to open the box together. we dropped by the boutique last Sunday...and OMFG...please see the pictures below while i go curl up into a ball and hyperventilate.







 


 Presenting my most treasured, most loved and Holy Grail of all handbags in my eyes:
Miss Maxi
[classic flap in classic black caviar] 


xox

17 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay Chanel!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

Jenni Vivian Sun said...

So beautiful!!! *drool*

---
http://thosewinternights.blogspot.ca

Angela C L Gee said...

The bag is lovely! It's so beautifullllllll!!

DSK Steph said...

Love your new bag!! :) Great choice!

bebe said...

gorgeous bag!! congrats on the lovely push pres!! can't wait to have one for my future self.. bahaha :D

Jennifer Huang said...

IT'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL *A* omg..... you lucky girl ^^ I'm glad you got your HG bag ~

Vivien TheAdventurer said...

What a wonderful present! Congratulations on becoming a mommy Queenie! :)

LC said...

congratulations! i love your second baby just as much as your first! =D

Vanessa said...

Love this bag sooo much.*_*
Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
circleofchaos.blogspot.de

Stephanie Han said...

If you don't mind me asking do you know how much the bag was? I'm from Toronto and I know Chanel always has price increases. I would like to know how much the jumbo is going for nowadays. Thanks!

mqueenie said...

Hey Stephanie, my bag is a Maxi but the Jumbo goes for 4900$ i think. they do have price increases like crazy, so i would suggest you get yours before the next one! :D

mqueenie said...

thanks babe!

mqueenie said...

i can't stop staring at it!! lol

mqueenie said...

every girl needs one of these classics!!

Elisa said...

whoa, this bag is gorgeoussss i love chanel :D

Lisa Chen said...

loveeee!! omgosh babe congrats first on becoming a mommy and secondly to such an amazeballs push present!!! jumbo blk maxi is my HG too!! love love it!!! must do some modeling pics pleaseeee! :)

www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I know this post is a year old now but its such a lovely choice, i got the exact same one in june last year. While stumbling on your blog i came upon this post and found that we both were in the exact same position when wanting to purchase this bag. I just thought what a coincindence that i got this in mtl too and the SA was probably the same lady, who knows, deja vu? scary huh? Lol :p