August 21, 2012

Pregnancy REAL TALK

32 weeks and a few days

it's getting HEAVY now!!! i can still walk like a normal person, but i feel like i dont walk like i used to. it's so weird and i dont know how to put it otherwise. sleeping has been a real pain in the butt. i used to have naps throughout the 1st and 2nd trimester, but now it's hard to fall asleep because i just dont know how to position myself anymore. i'm supposed to sleep on the left side, but whenever i do, i feel like ChoomBB's not comfortable because he keeps poking out on the opposite side. i cannot and i'm not supposed to be lying on my back either...so yeah, sleep has been difficult lately. people around me keep telling me how i didn't look like i gained any weight aside from the belly, but in fact, at my last check-up, the nurse brought me back to reality and told me my current weight. i almost fainted. "it's gonna be alright" i often tell myself, i vowed to hit the treadmill and hot yoga classes as soon as my body heals. -_____-" I'm at 33 weeks today and i just can't wait to see him! i hear all the misery and pain will disappear as soon as the baby is born. i hope it's true. :| oh yeah, i'm still working and will do so until September 21st. i hope I'll make it through without breaking my water at the office. that.would.be.horrifying.

i had a maternity photoshoot last weekend, and these pictures were taken before the photographers came to my house. it feels good to get dolled up once in a while...especially during rougher times. :)

peace outtttt xox ^^

17 comments:

An said...

You're so pretty n that dress is gorgeous! can't believe you are about to have a baby, been following you since early soompi days! Man does time fly

bebe said...

soo cute! OMG.. i can't wait til i have my first baby with my future hubby.. <3 enjoy it while it lasts! i can't wait to see your choomBB!

Nani said...

Honestly you are all belly and you will be surprised how much you loose just after having baby. I have no doubt you will be fine weight wise. :) You definitely going to share some of your maternity photos right? I just found out I am expecting #2 and I promised myself to get some taken this time around.

Jessie Yap said...

I have the same problem sleeping and I can only fall asleep on my back. Though they say it's not good but that's the only way I can sleep.

Also, been waking up so much for mid night snack and putting on weight like crazy - think you look much better; shouldn't worry too much about weight at the moment - try to lose it afterwards! As long as the baby is healthy then it's all good :-)

I'm getting very excited too and is working up 'til week 38 and yes - the thought of water breaking in the office is just plain horrifying! Take care there

Tiffany Lam said...

Have you seen these pillows? http://www.apeainthepod.com/maternity/pillows-maternity.asp
I saw on Ellen (I think it was Hiliary Duff when she was pregnant) and she uses these to sleep properly :P

mqueenie said...

Hi An, i can't believe how time flies!! thank you for sticking around :D yeah well i still can't believe i'm having a baby either!! hehehe

mqueenie said...

thank you! ^^ i'll take it day by day and try to enjoy until the very last minute. i hear mommies will miss the feeling of the baby kicking once it out!

mqueenie said...

thats really good to hear, i need some encouragement!! :D i will share the pictures as soon as i get them. i have more hope of sharing those than my wedding pictures. the photogs still didn't get back to me yet! urgh. CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for baby #2!!!

i love love loveeee looking at the pictures on your blog!! so amazing and your daughter is just beautiful!! xox

mqueenie said...

i hear i'll have to pack on 1/2 to 1lbs per week now until the delivery. *le sighhhhh anyways, its for a good cause, lets think positive. and yup as long as the baby's healthy i can cope with anything. i find i dont wake as often during the night like i used to. i guess its to each their own.

take care of yourself as well!! =D

mqueenie said...

i should've bought that a long time agooooo now i only have a little while left to go!! arghh thanks for sharing though!!

cindychan33 said...

U r at wk33 now? Time flies... I juz delivered 2 wks ago & experienced exactly same as u before delivery. Try to put a pillow behind ur back & rest ur back on it. E nurse did it for me during waiting for delivery & it felt so much more comfy. And yes now tt u've mentioned, i really forgot those discomforts after bb is born!

Jenniniu said...

you are still cute and adorable. i can hardly wait to see choomBB.

Lisa Chen said...

wahhh you are so gorgeous babe!! and you look absolutely positively glowing! i love that maxi on you!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see your maternity photos :)!!

mqueenie said...

today i'm actually right on the dot for 34 weeks!! ^^ how are you doing after the delivery? did you recover well and most importantly, is bb healthy? i hope your little family is doing good. xox

mqueenie said...

thanks Jenni ^^ i cant wait to see him either!!

mqueenie said...

Lisaaaaa the glow is probably the filter effect!! lmao thanks for the compliment on the maxi dress, i've received countless on that day i wore it. everyone is surprised it's from h&m from a few years back.

cindychan33 said...

Nv mental prepare myself on the wound recovery part. Good thing i took only 1 wk to recover, not like my frens who took at least 2wks.
Myself & bb fell sick after discharged frm hospital. Im almost recovered after 2wks, bb still recovering... I love him soooooo much! Ur bb will be ur new love soon!