July 05, 2012

Bad Girl!

I broke my own ban!! BUT BUT BUT...i had a good reason to, i promise! i told myself i'd get only one pair of red soled hotness/year (every spring). This year was the first year and i received the Bianca 140 from the dear husband. His money is kinda like my own so it was going to be my 2012 pair. Since i can't wear them yet due to my pregnant self, they are now just sitting pretty in my shoe closet for me to admire.

We went to Toronto for a short weekend escape and shopped around a little. I saw these on display and didn't think too much of it until i tried them on (i had tried Une Plume Pollock back home and my feet did NOT fit in them at all, so i didn't expect much with these either). To my surprise, they fit true to my size and my feet looked kinda awesome in them...so you know..with it being a wedge and all, safety wise, they shouldn't be a problem for a pregnant lady, right? i convinced him to let me buy them. :D

[on a side note, i wont be posting the rest of my TO buys since i've worn everything already. lol i can name them though: a bunch of Rilakkuma stuff (including the stuffed toy in the pictures), JCrew boat neck painter's tee, JCrew tiered dress, Tory Burch thora leather sandals, Club Monaco open work beach sweater, Club Monaco boyfriend cardigan, Topshop pony leopard heels (a steal for 9$). i think that's all.]

safety feature 1: light weight cork heel!
safety feature 2: straps all over to hold my feet in place!
presenting my summer red soles: Marina Liege 140




i haven't taken any mod pix since Long wasn't home that day and i keep forgetting to ask him. so here are a few bonus pix i found on my phone:


[26 weeks belly, jesus christ it's getting big]

***wore them for a first time in front of my family when we went to dimsum on Monday (2 pictures above shows what i wore that day), turned out my little sister has the same pair! they were part of her anniversary present. her boyfriend had told me earlier he bought a pair of Loubies metallic wedges, but since she was initially attracted to Une Plume, i thought he went ahead with those instead. anyways, it was funny to see my mom's reaction when we pointed at each other's shoes! haha

12 comments:

Hellow said...

Hi, do you get ur wedge resole?

DSK Steph said...

Love your new wedges! <3

Jennifer Huang said...

I love these :O One hot mama in wedges! ^__^

mqueenie said...

they're supah comfortable!! thank you! <3

mqueenie said...

thanks steph!! ^^

mqueenie said...

i didn't get them resoled but my sister did with hers!

Yap Weiyi said...

U look amazing! Trendy momma...

MissFeelo said...

WOW I love how the underside is actually red, that's amazing!!! What a beautiful mother you are, your belly is gorgeous, love your pregnancy style!

Lisa Chen said...

omgosh love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so pretty!! and yes totally practical for a mommy to be.. and you can run around after little one comes in wedges!!

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the picture of you in that super adorable gray/pink hi low dress with the shoesies so cute!!

mqueenie said...

you're so nice! thank you!! ^^

mqueenie said...

it's getting all scratched now, which is a pain. but anyways, it's a wedge, so people aren't gonna see the sole! thanks babe!

mqueenie said...

lmao i really don't feel comfy enough to run around in these, but yeah, i can totally use it as an argument since they're wedges and are more stable than regular heels! hehe

and the pinkie dress-like thingy is actually my zara skirt! seen here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KrlsxJT3EmY/T7Rd6cVOdWI/AAAAAAAAHtQ/I8qX9CwmGP8/s1600/IMG_5363.JPG