June 19, 2012

Before it's too late

MUST.WEAR.EVERYTHING.BEFORE.NOTHING.FITS.NO.MORE.OMG.
that is my official motto right now.
Mackage leather jacket/H&M floral top/Mat leggings/Prada bow flats/Zara bag
JC terry dress/Miss60 cropped jacket/Tory Burch Thora sandals
Michael Stars dress/Bloch flats/LV Alma
JCrew dress (TO buy)/Tory Burch Thora sandals/UO spiked headband
JC biker leather jacket/Club Monaco light weight sweater/Mat leggings/Zara studded suede booties/JimmyChoo for H&M sling bag.



i apologize for the laziness these days! i didn't even post my purchases from Toronto yet T____T" (red soles alert!) should i post my purchases for ChoomBb? i've been buying for him much more than for me. You guys stay tuned, circle lens giveaway coming up soon!!!

xox

10 comments:

stephanie.how said...

Ahaha lovely motto, there is definitely a lack in stylish mat wear too. When are you due? And can't wait to see your purchases!

miemiemie said...

what a stylish mama! hahaha. i bet you'll get back to your usual size once you deliver :) then you can get new clothes then!

Angie B. said...

Oh my gosh! You are just too cute! You'll definitely drop the weight in no time since you use up alot of calories just trying to keep up with feeding Baby. I did the same thing (with trying to wear everything I could) before I switched to maternity clothes. Ended up just wearing alot of yoga pants and dresses and very little maternity clothes. Good Luck!

misskyliez said...

still stylish as ever! :) how many more weeks to go?

shinyprettythings said...

holy shatttt your regular clothes still fit you?!?!?! lmao pls don't tell me you bought LV baby clothes for Choombb. i'll die hahahahhaha

mqueenie said...

i'm at 25 weeks now and my things still fit..i hope it'll last for a while before i have to buy maternity sacks. hahahaha well LV doesnt make baby clothes or baby anything...so, rest assured!

mqueenie said...

i'm due October 6th!!! omg it's starting to stress me outttt!!

mqueenie said...

i cant be too confident about dropping the weight! :( maybe it wont happen as planned, but i do intend to hit the gym and do some hot yoga asap after the delivery. i dont ask to be as before, but i just dont wanna be a whale. hahaha thank you!

mqueenie said...

gahhhhh because of the sale season, Long already bought me some cute things in my regular XS. he told me it's to encourage me to go back to the old shape! lmao it's a great motivation since it'll definitely bother me if i see them in the closet and not be able to wear them. lol

mqueenie said...

i'm due October 6th! and yes i have a really hard time finding maternity wear nice! :|