April 27, 2012

Smiley Face

NEW BB albums!!

being the moody and weird pregnant woman that i am right now, everything is unpredictable. yet some things will never change!! these are a few things that will always bring a smile to my face no matter how crappy of a day i'm having.
anything with TOP's face on it. [thanks to my agashi for these merch straight from Korea]
new Chanel makeup!
looking at my humble CC makeup collection
cute pink patent ballerina flats! [buy here]
Hello Kitty things!
cute costume jewelry!
yummy macarons!
yummmmmmmmmms
More macarons!
getting a manicure!
a new scent to add to my collection.


:D

4 comments:

Jennifer Huang said...

Great haul :D Haha especially with the big bang <3 Scrolling up and down your manicure photo is super buzzy btw :D

Jian said...

OMG A TOP PHONE CASE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I NEED ONE!!!!

Oo you have a lovely collection of chanel cosmetics! I only have a couple of pieces from them...I don't stick to one brand...if I did it would look nicer!

The macarons look so good too...

mqueenie said...

the diamond frame of the manicure picture is dizzying to the eye indeed!! so sorry! yeahhhh BigBang haul <33333333333333 x a million!!

mqueenie said...

my friend bought it for me when she went to BIGSHOW this year!! i feel so lucky!! i guess you can try your luck on ebay!

i'm trying to build my makeup collection. i used to buy from all over, but started to buy more of Chanel recently :D i love their products so much!!

and urghh the macarons dont only look good, they tasted like heaven too!! =D