March 12, 2012

Touch of Red

Sooooooooo...last week my shoe SA at Holt's called me and left me a voicemail to tell me the shoes i pre-ordered a few months ago just came in. i have promised myself that every spring, i will purchase a pair of Louboutin. This is the first spring after that promise. i was so excited as i have been waiting for a while to get these. last time i skipped my chance, but i'm not the type to make the same mistake twice. i got home and told the husband and he told me i shouldnt get them. i was bummed and so disappointed, but he's not the type to act without reason. so i listened to his explanation on why i shouldnt get them. he was right and i shouldnt, but i think my face really showed DEEP SADNESS, so in the end, he told me he'd bring me to take a look. my eyes lit up in a split second and my heart started beating normally again. the puppy eyes, they work!!! hahaha next day, we dropped by Holt's and i tried them on and it was love just like the first day i tried it. he went "fine, get them if you really love them". and so i gave my SA 'THE' nod. while i wore my shoes, he told me he'll go down to the men's department to look around and to pay quickly. i went to the cash and when i took my wallet out, i saw a few too many bills in there that weren't there before. knowing him, i knew immediately he did it. i payed with the cash and practically ran down the escalators to find him. he stood there waiting for me. he told me he wasn't going to get them for me...but it seemed like timing was about right for our 10 years anniversary (we started dating MAR.12.2002), he thought it would be nice to buy them for me. <3 ok the end :D







Nude in day light







indoor lighting

THANK YOU FOR THE PRETTY GIFT BB & HAPPY 10 YEARS TO YOU TOO! <3
ILYSM XOX


while on the red theme, here are my new wellies i bought last weekend! i thought my burberry ones have done their duty and should retire. these red wellies were part of Little Burgundy's new arrivals. the color was hard to miss so i thought, heck why not? black was boring and grey looked a bit sad. a touch of red on a rainy day, perfect to lift my spirit up no? =D i love them, they're super comfy and i cant wait for the next ugly day to come!


my old burberry in the background look a little jealous! hehe
thank you for reading, my lovelies! <3 xox

26 comments:

misskyliez said...

ur hubby is just too sweet! :)

Jennifer Huang said...

OMG. those heels are super sexxxxxyyyyy <33 i love your jeans(?) btw ^^

mqueenie said...

thank you for both compliments! the pants/jeans are from miss60.

mqueenie said...

i feel extremely blessed!

Mary Ann said...

What a wonderful gift - the Loub's look fabulous. Congrats on your purchase. ;-)

Soph said...

how comfy are the heels? :O

bebe said...

just came here to pop in and say.. I AM JELLY. one day I will have a nude pair of loubs.. :3

mqueenie said...

thank you!! ^^

mqueenie said...

i haven't had a chance to wear them out yet, but when i tried them on, they were extremely comfortable. other girls who have bought the Biancas also told me they're very comfy!

mqueenie said...

and for me, one day, i will get my hands on the black ones. hehehe

Fraguisti90 said...

love louboutin shoes and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

MyWhiteList said...

Your blog is amazing!!!! You are brilliant! Fantastic post! Have a brill day!

www.the-white-list.co.uk

MissFeelo said...

Whoa those look AMAZING!! Hopefully they're comfy to walk in!

Lisachen08 said...

AWWWW heart this post!! i'm so glad to hear everything worked out so perfectly!! your nude loubies are TO DIE FOR!! they're the bianca's yeah?? i love this shape!! the platform is so out of this world! your loubies are amazing but i think i heart the wallet story the most :p

haha and yes to answer your question i haven't actually USED any of the products yet.. i can't seem to get myself to.. i told myself that i have to USE ALL of the lotions and soaps and everything in my ENTIRE apartment before i'm allowed to use any of the products hahaha

Tasha said...

Wow, what does your hub and yourself work as? You guys are always purchasing super expensive stuff. Jelly! :O

mqueenie said...

i'm gonna convince myself they will be ultra comfy to walk in. lol thats what all the other girls who own Biancas said on thepurseforum!

mqueenie said...

the Hubs is so weird!! he became such a sweetheart ever since we got married. i mean he was already super nice before but it just got better after the wedding!! hehe

all the Laduree stuff urghhh if you go back, i'll probably harrass you to get something for meeeee and send it overrr here!!

mqueenie said...

we are both office workers..nothing special!

turtle said...

I see skinnies, I see high heels. I am here.

Long is very sweet. When I had a girlfriend, I just took all the cards and cash out of her wallet so she couldn't pay. Then I paid. I dont remember what it was though... erased the bad memories out of my head pretty much haha.

You wrote when march started that you were stressed? I hope you are no longer? Life is great what's there to stress too much about. Work stuff is always a headache, I just leave that at work and don't even think about it. People are stupid and rude... lots of rudeness toward the turtle lately.

PS - I just wanted to thank you for that massive long comment you left me when I typed my random things out. That was the best one and I read it two or three times because it was funny! You... are probably one of my longest and bestest blog readers ever~ From the day we talked to each other on soompi to now... you always leave really nice comments for me. Thanks Queenie... :)

Mishi said...

nude lous! how comfy are they.. are you able to walk in them the whole day?! OMG they look amazing.. ur hubs is fantastic.. got yourself a great catch! heheh

Lalique said...

Im a shoe lover its so lovely
greetings from Turkey

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be
http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

Mesmerize87 said...

ohh so wonderful heels!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Christian said...

/

♩ I love all those pictures in your blog. Very nice layout.
Clean and beautiful. ヽ( ^∀^)ノ

★ blog → www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

mqueenie said...

skinnies and high heels, turtle you're still the same! hahaha nothing has changed.

the thing you did for your xgf, thats so sweet!! it sounds like it wasn't a happy ending though. sorry.

i think like is all about the little things coming together to stress you even more!! gahhhhh so much going on, it's been a real roller coaster ride. what have ppl done to you again? who dares to bully turtle??? tell me and i'll kick them in the face with my spiky heels.

p.s. i read your blog but rarely comment because you see how it's like right?? always writing up a storm when i'm not being lazy!!! you always know how to make your readers connect to your experiences and always always make me laugh so much. i especially love all the drawings. so much awesome!! hehehe how many years has it been already? time goes by crazy fast no?

mqueenie said...

i've been walking around the house with them and they're pretty comfortable!! i read on tpf that the biancas are the comfiest Loubs ever. =D

DSK Steph said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your new Bianca's!!