February 22, 2012

The Unexpected

those who follow me on twitter might've seen it already but i just had to take better pictures and post it on my blog. i believe it was last Thursday, hubs came home with a huge box in hand. i knew he went to the post office because he told me he had ordered a new DSquared tshirt off ssense, so i thought nothing of it. he then told me that he had ordered me a valentine's day present at the same time as his tshirt yet ssense hadn't included it in the package. at that point i was so confused and excited at the same time, but also surprised at this major mistake. i asked him what he got me anyways and he told me he was kidding and gave me this small white box. i jumped out of my chair and slung my arms around him and screamed and yelled and weeped and whatnot. lol so yes, i was very happy. happy because he had done the unexpected. as for the ring size, he bought me a size 7. i'm usually a 6.5 on my ring finger, but i'm glad he got me a 7 because i can wear it comfortably on my index or middle finger on my right hand (which is a tad more chubby than left hand). enough words, on to pictures of the beautiful thanggg!!!


i'm usually really not into anything gold, but the Arty is an exception. :)







a few weeks ago, we were browsing at vuitton and he saw this really cute wrap bracelet. the only problem is, it was damier ebene, so he deemed it to be too girly for him (it probably reminded him of my stuff lmao). the SA told us it was also released in damier graphite but they dont have it in stock because. she checked and no one in Canada has it so we might have to order from Paris. a few days go by and she called me back to say she had no answer from Paris. she told me another bracelet just came in and if i was interested to come in and check it out. i saw the picture online and wasn't really fond of it but whatever, maybe the hubs might like it. when we had this conversation it was a weekday and no way i was going to drive downtown to check it out so i asked her to hold that new one and the wrap damier ebene one for me in case he wants it. yknow they only have 1 of each so if someone gets one of the 2 and it happened to be hubs' final choice, i was screwed. i didn't wanna take a chance. when i got home and showed the new one to him, he really didn't like it at all and he said he didn't want the ebene either. it was either the damier graphite or nothing. so i call the SA back to tell her to release the items i had on hold and i told her i'd come by on friday to check it out with him one last time. who knows, maybe he'll change his mind. so we head there but my usual SA had left already so we asked another one for both the bracelets i had on hold. tried them on, nope..not interested at all. so i asked casually if she could check in the system if the wrap bracelet was available in graphite anywhere in Canada and to our surprise, she said vuitton on Bloor had it. we were just plain lucky because according to her, they had just received it on that same day. such a weird coincidence huh? well, i ordered it without hesitation. a few days later, the bracelet came in and hubs was in lalaland when he wore it. he was really lucky i guess.
LV Sign It in Damier Graphite
a little something something to add to his humble vuitton collection


on another note, when we went to pick up the bracelet, i also took the chance to drop my damier Sarah wallet off for repair. i've had it for 6 years or so and it started unstitching on the sides where you put the bills. the SA also told me to also get it reglazed. total cost of repairs? 125$+ tax. T___T" this wallet was a gift from my mom so i couldn't just let it rot in my drawer. it will be sent to Paris and will take 6-8 weeks. in the meantime, i'm using my mom's zippered Ferragamo wallet. >_<" but after repair, i dont even know if i'll have the courage to use it again, maybe i should just put it away as a keepsake and get a new wallet. i dont even know. ok, done ranting!

byeeeeeeee~




EDIT: for you eagle eyes out there, is TOP wearing the Arty LOVE ring??? i know he has turquoise and royal blue...and this one doesn't look like either. could it be? it can't be black thats for sure because it looks like there's depth to it and the black ring is like a solid black.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

The ring is so beautiful!! You have such a wonderful hubby - I'm glad that he was able to find what he wanted too :)

Vicky said...

I want that ring too, it's so beautiful on you!

DSK Steph said...

Yay you got your ring!! :) It's so pretty! <3 I love your new bracelet too! :D

DSK Steph said...

*his new bracelet! I'd totally wear it!

Lisachen08 said...

love love the LOVE ring! hahaha.. too many loves?? nah.. it really is a "love"ly piece of art.. hahah

i love the bracelet as well!! you guys are so cute :p

mqueenie said...

yess aside from being happy for my ring, i was SO glad we found his bracelet!! <3

mqueenie said...

net-a-porter still has it!! you still have a chance!!

mqueenie said...

did yours arrive yet?? yeah i like his bracelet and wouldn't mind stealing it from him from time to time hehehe

mqueenie said...

there can never be too many loves heheheh ^^

Crystal Inquiries said...

Beautiful ring! I wonder if Holt still has them...

http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.com/

MissFeelo said...

That ring is VERY unique. I don't know if I would rock it but you and TOP sure do! haha I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bracelet.