February 07, 2012

From Paris, With Love...

 you have no idea how excited i was when i took these pictures! i was literally trembling and couldn't get my camera to focus. half of the pictures i took were blurry. once i saw the Longchamp X Katrantzou collab, i contacted my aunt from Paris right away. i feel bad for asking a favor from a pregnant lady but she accepted without hesitating. she sent my package last tuesday and i got it on friday. we had both expected it to take from 5 to 8 business days but yay it came supah early!! i had chosen the medium version with short straps. it is on the bigger side, but i'm all in for big bags so its all good. could be a perfect carry on for traveling or a short weekend getaway. =D the print is beautiful and very vibrant. all in all...i'm superrrrrrrrrrrrrr happy with it!











 while on the french theme, i recently bought this adorable hair straightener from Winners. it was originally priced at 40$ but i was lucky and got it marked down to 30$. the print is so girlie, so me. and the inside is black and red which reminds me of Loubs!! :D i have a curler from this brand so i have no doubt this will work wonders too. <3



 short entry today...see ya soon! xox

11 comments:

Jian said...

OMG its such a lovely bag!! Its so nice of your pregnant aunt to pick it up for you and post it! And its great it arrived to promptly too! :D

Louboutin feel straighteners. Amazing!

mqueenie said...

Thank you!! ^^ and yeahhh the straightener's so awesome and cute!! <3

Vicky said...

So pretty!!! I'm checking whether we have this here and only have the Jeremy Scott one XD

Eee love your straighteners and such a great deal! :D

mqueenie said...

you should definitely check it out! the print is so unique, i just love it.
and yuppersss the straightener was an amazing deal!

Blair said...

Very east meets west! The print is extremely colourful and eye catching <3

chouxcreme said...

Congrats on getting the bag! Don't you agree that the material feels super smooth and great? :D Just by looking at the vibrant colors make me feel good. I think I might get one as well.... cause I'm so in love. lol XD

mqueenie said...

if you're hesitating, i say dont! the material feels satin-coated or something. very very smooth and urghhh the print is love, really!!

MissFeelo said...

Man I love Winners! The bag is cute! I love big bags but the short handle would annoy me (as I carry a lot I need a shoulder strap for support!).

An said...

just wanted to let you know that u can purchase the yves saint laurent ring at ssense.com, for 250$.

mqueenie said...

i knowww but they only had ugly color until...today. T_____T"

mqueenie said...

yeah short straps tend to annoy me as well, but i much prefered this size than the other one with long strap, thats why i got this one instead! :)