August 16, 2011

BJ - VIP

OMG i don't know what happened, this post was lost in my drafts for so long...about time to post it!!!
ok so a few months back (April), i registered to be part of the official 2NE1 fanclub. i waited and waited and nothing came. One fine Sunday, i woke up and out of the blues, i see this box next to me on my bed. I was surprised because i didnt know what the box contained so i opened it SUPAH slowly. to my surprise it was my 2NE1 fan pack!!! OMFG the box was already opened and i just remembered someone rang the bell on friday night but i was home alone and was too scared to open so i guess they just left this out the front door. And since i always use the car, i always go out by the garage door!!! so my parents probably picked this box up when they got home. The mailman left it at the wrong address. i ALMOST didnt get my fanpack!! T___T"
first thing i saw: this paper saying YG on it. was just too giddy =D


MY FRREAKING LIGHTSTICK!! yknow..in case i get to go to their concerts. lol

and yaknow what? THERE'S EVEN MY NAME ON IT!! =D

gorgeous girls! ^^


BJ card
and holder
lightstick in action! TEEHEE!! =D



this summer, i also ordered a BB photoset. I knew some of them were signed, but i never thought that out of thousands and thousands of fans, i'd be one of the few who got a signed photo!! actually they signed 100 in total, but they're 5 members, so that means each members signed 20 only and i got ONE!! heheh
this was the pic i put in the frame at first.
but then, i tweeted about having this and wanting to do an exchange for TOP's autographed pic! A VIP from Australia tweeted me saying she has TOP and she's willing to switch with me because she's IN LOVE with daesung...
a week later, this was in my hands. ^^

now proudly sitting on my shelf and we lived happily ever after. =D
the end. lol

8 comments:

sizbelle said...

I'm so jealous of you having to swap for the TOP one! now i need to check out how to sign on their fanclub!

You are really a lucky gal!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

teehee im excited to see the TOP autograph in persun!! i'll try not to drool all ovah it. can't wait till one day i get my BB lightstick w "Byuntae Maknae" stamped on it. ♥_♥

OtherMix said...

2NE1! <3

Jen said...

OMG YOU ARE SO SO LUCKY <33333
That's got to be the best surprise ever XD ahhhh, i want to be part of this now .. haha

miemiemie said...

oh wow! lucky lucky indeed! :) plus that light stick is super cute with your name on it! :)

bubbleness said...

OMG. Seeing all of your Big Bang & 2ne1 posts is tempting me even further into wanting to buy their fan stuff.

Must resist (?)

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

omg sucha fan, u lucky thing ! xx Shan

♥ Ani~熊貓 ♥ said...

omg you're so lucky!!!