April 24, 2011

[Wedding Glass Slipper]

After spending a few months looking for my perfect wedding shoes, the hunt is finally over. As i have previously mentioned, a pair of Loubs is a must for my big day. I had a favorite in the bunch, and they were the Greissimos...even though i had set a whole list of possible styles, all i really wanted was a pair of nude Greissimo. I searched long and large and they were impossible to find. The department stores were sold out and so is the official e-shop. i (almost) wanted to die..but before doing so, i posted on TPF about my search for the perfect wedding shoes. a few weeks later, i received a personal message from a member telling me they saw a pair of nude Greissimo in size 37 on ebay and sent me a link to it. i was very skeptical at first because A.i wear 36 so i would have to risk them not fitting me since Loubs size vary according to the style and B.it's on ebay...i mean i buy from ebay, but for little things that cost almost nothing, i never bought anything "important" on there, it's a bit risky. Even with all that hesitation, i was about THIS close to getting them, but totally choked and let the auction end without bidding. It was sad because i thought my last chance of buying my dream shoes passed by and i would never be able to buy them again. =(

Before the whole Ebay case, i saw on Bergdorf another PURRFECT option. It's peep-toe, just how i like them, it's LACE, which is also one of my fave and slingback, so it should be comfy as hell. I showed them to my mom, she said it's beautiful but it's black. Asian = no black on big day. That got me sad because these shoes were the new HOPE since my 1st choice was sold out all over. I had to drop this because of it's color.

Ok so now back to after i skipped my ebay opportunity. A few days passed and i saw a friend on fb posting and spazzing about a new pair of Christian Louboutin (she's a TPF star), the link appeared in my feeds and once i clicked on it, i was FLABBERGASTED and blown away because these ones are the new PERFECT wedding shoes. Forget about the Greissimo, they were nothing compared to this new one. Showed it to everyone and everyone agreed. They weren't released yet, so even though the e-shop didn't deliver to Canada, i still signed for the waitlist and inquired about them. After TONS of emails and long distance phone calls and a few days of shipping, my shoes are finally in and are magnificent and i'm totally in AWE every time i look at them.


On to pictures lovelies!! The first set was taken right after picking them up at the UPS center (urghhhh brokerage fees FU, and UPS, i had a LOT of issues with them too, but it was a nice ending after all). It's kind of dark and we can't really see well, so you might wanna scroll down to see the 2nd set, which was taken yesterday in beautiful daylight. Enjoy and tell me what you think about them!














OUTDOOR SHOOT











So now, all i have to do is to wait patiently until the day i can prance around in them...


thank you for reading,
love you all! xox

17 comments:

xPockiex said...

Those are such cute shoes! The lace and bow are a nice touch to the shoes :)

Lisa said...

omgosh girl!! congrats a hundred times over.. those are the perfect wedding shoes.. lace + bows + red soles = LOVE!!! :)

fyi i'm sure you already know this.. but i would def "prance" around in them a little bit at home to break em' in.. you don't want to be dying from those beauties pinching your feet on your big day hehehe.

seventoes said...

lace AND bows on a pair of blinding white louboutins?

couldn't get anymore perfect.

glad you gave up on the ebay pair & had this come your way. maybe this is an indication of how awesome your married life will be in the future? keke

Kawaiiberri92 said...

wow soooo cute and pretty >u<

Aicha Amano said...

"Good things come to those who wait."

Congratulations and you are just so lucky! Not every girl is as lucky as you and I am really looking forward to your wedding day. Stay sweet and more love to you!

Michelle said...

GOOORGEOUS. Fabulous choice :)

miemiemie said...

awww what pretty shoes to go with your wedding dress!

Vanilla said...

the shoes so so so so so soooooo pretty!!
and u take good photographs!:)

♥ mia said...

those shoes are absolutely gorgeous!!! perfect wedding shoes indeed :)

Swe3tGirl said...

Queenie! I love your Christian Louboutins!!!!! They are gorgeous. Congrats on finally having your dream pair of wedding shoes =) I can't wait to see you wear them on your special day!

~Lisa said...

OMG! Gorgeous!!! I love bows and laces, heehee!! The pop of red on the soles are so fun and beautiful!!
I feel so excited for you when you wear them on the big day!

And darn UPS, I had the same issue last time. Pissed me off pretty badly!

Bo-Bae said...

Totally drool worthy! They are too perfect for words... especially for your wedding day!!!!!!!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I have decided that future girlfriend will wear these on a Sunday afternoon brunch. She will be in a white dress with a white hairband and these shoes~

I love them. As usual our tastes are the same! Actually I've never seen anyone in Toronto wearing the black louboutin + ribbons at the back. That is my one of my fav. versions (being a guy and all I only know a few).

Stay classy now.

bebe said...

love them! makes me want to buy a pair for my day.. but heck.. i don't think i could last on them all day.. need something shorter.. haha XD

Anonymous said...

Hi Queenie =]

Those shoes are gorgeoussss! I wanted to ask if it was possible for you to take a pic of your trevi with the longer shoulder strap 'cause I was thinking about getting it for my trevi and wanted to see what it looked like.

Carrie

vivien said...

tooo cute!! I knew you'd find some badass looking shoes. they look painfully high though! I honestly don't know how you do it x_x

I can't wait until your wedding either! I know it's just going to be fabulous x100000 'cause you are the cutest person everr!

shirley said...

Congrats on finding the perfect pair of shoes! They're absolutely adorable :)