April 03, 2011

Beauty & Co.

A few people have asked me what concealer i was using to camouflage my panda eyes, well this is it ladies..Benefit's Erase Paste in 01 Fair. it works wonders!

while on the recommendation theme, i would like to introduce to you my current favorite moisturizer: Jamieson Laboratories Provitamina E Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream. this is probably the awesomest moisturizer i've ever tried. light weight, fast absorbing and OH SO refreshing. the best part? it can be found in drugstores for under 25$! best deal ever oh yeahhh!!!



DAILY ESSENTIALS:
after the moisturizer, here are my choice of BB Creams. i try to alternate so my skin doesn't get used to dealing with only one product..just i case that one runs out, i won't be stuck in a dead-end. left to right: Etude House BB Magic Cream, Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream, Skin79 Dream Girls BB Cream. and then of course, my Benefit Erase Paste concealer for those nasty under eye bags.
on to colors
Chanel Poudre Universelle pressed powder, Chanel Travel Palette [which is mainly for the brown and champagne eyeshadows], Nars Orgasm blush, Lancome Cils XL primer, Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara and Shu Uemura lash curler.


Addiction:
the other day, we were at Ogilvy to buy Maya's birthday gift and on our way out, we dropped my the Chanel makeup counter. Fiance saw me looking at the spring collection and asked me if i wanted to get anything. remembering i had already bought the shadow palette and the nicer glossimer color, my attraction was shifted towards the nail lacquers. the OPI & Color Clubs my sister recently got me also popped into my head so i put the lacquers back at their spot. seeing how much i wanted them, Longie bought them for me. =D it's nothing big, but i was giddy for the rest of the day. lol


Black Pearl & Pearl Drop
my humble Chanel lacquer collection
this is love <3
i wore black pearl last week(picture above, duhh) and pearl drop this week
but did not manage to take a good picture of it yet.


not a very lengthy entry, but it is better than nothing right? hehe
next post=fangirl....stay tuned =D

xox

5 comments:

Tara said...

Love BB cream! skin79 hot pink is the best!

ksy said...

What eyeliner do you use?

~Lisa said...

I never really noticed the Jamieson skincare line, maybe I should pay more attention to them (:

I have the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream!! I quite like it for how it makes my skin look glowy!

Aww, Longie is so sweet ^^
And your Chanel collection looks amazing!

Sweet D. said...

I've been wondering about the Pearl Drop polish since the only reviews I've seen on it are on caucasian skin tones. Would love to see a pic!

-Diana
www.glamappetit.blogspot.com

nani said...

shuuemura or elf?any suggestion?

Best Of Luck!!!
best eyelash curler