February 17, 2011

Engagement Session by One-Blink

haven't been very active on my blog lately and i apologize. i was on vacation for 2 weeks and just got back a few days ago too. before i left, One-Blink posted my engagement photos on facebook but i didn't get a chance to share with you guys. so here they are, i hope you guys like them. =] we took a lot of time thinking about the most meaningful places for us and ended up picking the Bell Center and the arcade where we first met. the photographer also suggested we take some pix downtown as he sees us as an urban and energetic couple. these are the 1st pictures he showed us and told us the rest is to come in the near future.
might not look like it, but it was a freezing day
we had a tough time camouflaging the cold =S
thats not a pose, i was really laughing because i was so cold! =O



love the concept of this pic!
i can totally picture my kids looking at this pic and asking what old school device we're holding..lol its gonna be cool explaining to them.

IT'S COLD, look at the wind in my hair and the redness of his ear!
smooch
the end

21 comments:

Natalie Nguyen said...

Oh my goodness, these pics made me all teary XD. Love the photos Queenie, you two are SO meant to be =)

shirley said...

I love these photos! Congratulations on everything :)

ello chérie said...

These pictures are beautiful!! ( : The poses/look in your eyes really show the love that you two share. Wish you the best best best!! Keep us posted! ^^

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

pics are wayyy cutee.. n really nicely done. Congrats, have a blissful life together :) xx

vivien said...

omgosh these are soo beautiful! you two are the most picture perfect couple ever! You can just feel the love just by looking.

I can't wait for the rest! xx

bubbleness said...

OMG, so lovely! Can't wait to see more wedding updates from you!

lilxmaya said...

<3

Clarisse said...

you two are adorable! :)

~Lisa said...

You two look super duper adorable! A perfect pair, I swear!

I absolutely love the photo with the phones. Soo cool!!
Can't wait to see more photos from you =)

LittoMokaa said...

Magnifique! <3

Nora. said...

the iphone photo is adorable! i love these pictures :)

kalai said...

aww too cute!! im so jealous~~ wish i had more photos with my bf.. but he's not a photo person¬__¬

i love the first pic and the last ones^^~~ love how you took them in places that meant something to you~~ xx

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

Congrats... i love the iphone pic.. so creative... :)

ya n i can feel the coldness...

Love,
Winwin
http://princessdiary-winwin.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Awww these photos are so nicee! Esp the iphone oneee <3 <3 <3

I'm definitely going to force my bf to take photos like this with me one day wahah <3

Jennie said...

These pictures are so cute~! I really like the one with the iphones lol. congratulation to you guys! =)

lisa said...

omg your engagement pics are so freakin' cute!!!!!! i especially love the one where you guys are kissing and your phones are tooo hahah so cute!

Miss Queenie said...

thank you guys for all the lovely comments!! its truly appreciated ^o^ i'm very satisfied with the way it came out! =D

bebe said...

The most freaking cutest engagement photos ever.... love them! =D

You two are just so cute together.. ^^

Marcy said...

Super cute!! I love the pic of them with the phone!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

Melody said...

Love the photos.

So sweet!

Already followed you..visit me if you want :)

http://www.melodyinwonderland.com/

Anonymous said...

Awe, you two are too cute! I love them. Makes me wanna get engaged! Hehe :)

I read from your previous post, about your jacket (amazing, and so chic) & was wondering, does U&I always carry these during fall/winter season (cause it seems like a classic piece)? I'm in love and can't wait to get it next winter! & do you know where anywhere else sells them (via online too)? If you don't mind, how much did it cost?

Thanks soo much.. Didn't know who else to ask.. hehe.