January 04, 2011

End of 2010 Mash-up!

another year has come to an end. no matter how good or bad, lets put it all behind us and look forward to yet a another new beginning. as you all know, this year will be a big one for me, this year will be a year with a lot of new beginnings, it will allow me to finally fully mature, become more responsible for my own life and own future. up until now, i have always been my parents' little princess. everything is always well taken cared of for me...i never have to worry about anything, just going to school and behaving. it will be interesting to see how i will adjust to real "adulthood", i can't wait. 


on a lighter note, i wanted to share with you some pictures from the last month or 2. i feel like ever since i have my iphone, i hardly use my real camera anymore. =O the cam on my phone is much more practical because i always have it near...i remember you guys liked random posts, so this one will probably make you happy because it can't get anymore random-er..lol here ya go:
Maya and me
bff powah!
Mr. Fiance
we were having breakfast at 3:30 in the morning
 still full of energy in the wee hours of the morning
at his bday dinner. i was wearing my new Edelman "Novato" platforms
which has a 5" heel...and still a shortie like this. *sigh*
TD & Maya! i love this picture tons!! they're so cute!
me & TD, because he is my fiance's best bud, i've known him for all these years
and i feel like he has somewhat become my best guy buddy as well.
*but sometimes i just wanna kill him because he can't stop teasing me*
bday kiss =]
my t-shirt says "Trophy Girlfriend" lol
can i still wear this after my wedding? haha
Grey Cup
looks like the guys were pretty happy!
friends gathering to celebrate Longie's bday. =]


a cute picture of my parents at Vieux-Port Steakhouse...we had the whole 2nd floor for our family of 6 =D we had reserved but came late, no more places on the main floor so i guess it was meant to be. wahahaha
our Xmas tree! so huge and filled with teddies yay!
the presents were bombarding the base of our tree...it was pouring out on the sides..=D my dad got the most to unwrap! and then followed by my mom. we always shower them with presents whenever we can. love them so much!!!
Amy & Me =O
do we look alike?
=X
i had a fluo pink perforated cover for my phone..but it broke, i got another one!
never thought i'd pay this kind of price just for a plastic cover..thank god my uncle
gave me his gift card to use.


we were at La Perle Noire for the countdown to NY!
besties =D
our Lychee Martinis
(virgin of course..i'm not very good with alcohol)

on new year's day, i brunched with my fiance and bffs and then we headed straight to the spa! 
ahhhh if only it could be like this every single day.
my new year started very very well. =D


RANDOM recent buys:
bf shirt & distressed shorts : Zara
grandpa cardi: Diesel
wool v-necks: Lacoste & Club Monaco
cashmere cardi: Club Monaco
have i ever told you how much i LOVE CM? no? well i'm telling you now.
i freaking LOVE their style & stores...total understated chic.
their staff is always helpful and nice too! love it.
racer back maxi dress: H&M
i just realized there are some positive points in being a shortie...for example, my little sister bought herself this leo printed maxi dress...but when she got home, she found out it was wayyy too short for her. short as in shorter than her ankles short. so guess who inherited it?
muahahahah shortie Queenie =D
coral and tiffany blue beaded bracelets: F21
oh and here are the SUPER heels i was talking about earlier! they're my bday present from bestie! love them so so much!
Sam Edelman's "Novato" suede slingbacks!
how can you NOT like these??


thats for for today folks..come back soon =D
xoxo

6 comments:

~Lisa said...

Aww, love the photos here! Those heels are AWESOME!!

I've actually never been in Club Monaco *ashamed* but I have heard of it and walked past the store before. I should go in and check it out!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

your smile is so pretty.

hey homeslice. Here's to another year of hard work for the both of us. I thought the lychee martinis were very interesting =D I've never had one before and I'd like to try.

-me

ELLI DUVOLLE said...

i love your random posts! ( :
ahhh, club monaco. we share our love for cm<3 keep us posted!

Miss Queenie said...

Lisa
the heels kinda looks like hooker shoes, but omg they so sexy!! shouldn't be a prob if worn right....right? hehe def check out CM!! their stuff is amazing! ^^

Turtle
aww, u never fail to make me smile with your comments! thank you!

err since i dont really use slangs, i totally had to google "homeslice" lol..u taught me a lot of things, "TGIF" "homeslice". can't wait for the next word..hahaha cheers to the new year! i wish you all the best in whatever you will do! and about the lychee martinis, can't tell u if the real thing is good or not, but this was just like juice and sprite! LOL it was very very good =D

Elli
yay!! *high five* for CM love!! =D

bubbleness said...

Congrats to you for what will be for sure and exciting year!

And I love your pics! And cute purchases! I think it's time for me to go purge my closet so I can go buy some more ie. raid CM. LOL.

OMG.Those are pretty awesome heels. Imagine rocking them with a pencil skirt. Whoa.

Anne Dee said...

I love the shoes! your bestie has awesome taste. anyway, I just found your blog right now. aaah you're too cute!