July 22, 2010

Tearjerker

my bff Maya sent me a little story. she had warned me beforehand that it's a cute but sad story. i was curious and so i told her to send it to me anyways. here it is:

A boyfriend gave his girlfriend a challenge to live a day without him. No communications whatsoever. If she passed it, he'll love her forever. The girlfriend agreed. She did not text him or call him for an entire day. She did this without knowing that her boyfriend had only 24 hours to live because of a cancer that he had. The next day, she excitedly went to her boyfriend's house. Tears fell as she saw her boyfriend laying in a coffin with a note on the side saying: "You did it, babe. Can you do it everyday?...I love you.


OMFG...i totally teared when i read it..and had goosebumps too.. it kinda reminds me of the motorcycle story:

(A girl and a guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)

gf: "Slow down, I'm scared."
bf: "No, this is fun."
gf: "No, it's not. Please, it's too scary!"
bf: "Then tell me you love me."
gf: "Fine, I love you. Slow down!"
bf: "Now give me a BIG hug." (girl hugs him)
bf: "Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me."

In the papers the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.

The truth was that half way down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.


sorry for such a depressing post, i felt the need to post this. haha
i promise next post will be more lively and happy!! =D

until next time, xoxo

9 comments:

trizh űű said...

thanks for sharing.

amanda said...

omg,, my first time reading both stories! it totally brought tears to my eyes :*(

bebe said...

D=
that first story is too sad...... ><

i read the second story somewhere before and it's definitely a tear jerker.. ><;

☆★ shirley said...

Haha, maybe I am over-analytical but I've read the second one before and reading these now has no impact... cuz he could have slowed to a stop on a straight road. xD
And the first one... Yeah read too many along the same lines as chain mail when I was younger :S

A Stylish Affair said...

Those stories are so cute but terribly sad. Hopefully I can find someone who I can mean that much too, thanks for sharing

Jennie said...

I've read the motorcycle one before but the first one really brought tears to my eyes, especially the note.. :'(

Anonymous said...

Hi Queenie !
Me and my boyfriend are celebrating our 3rd anniversary this weekend and I would like to buy him a nice big and black watch (not leather). I saw your boyfriend having some nice watches and I was wondering what brands does he usually go ? I live in MTL too if you could give me some spots :p

~Lisa said...

Nooo!! Did I just have to read this after watching a sad part in a drama? D=

*cries for several more minutes*

Soo touching and sad T_T

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

miemiemie said...

oh my..i felt goosebumps too when i read this..