July 20, 2010

Mysterious Package

the other day, i came home to a notice saying the postman had dropped by with a package for me. i thought it was the LEDs my bf ordered online so i went to pick it up. once they gave me the package...the box was heavier than i had expected. car LEDs can't be THAT heavy right? so i came home and opened the box with precaution. guess what i found inside?
some Got2Be hair products! i checked on the package and it comes from "Blue Town"...is it a company? i have no idea, i tried googling it and haven't found anything that matches the address on the box. i would like to know if this is from any of you, my dear lovely readers.
is my hair that bad that people take pity and feel the need to send me some smoothing lotion? hahaha

the box contained a TON of coupons too. might have to include a few in the next giveaway. ;)
extra random picture..hehe

until next time my loves! ^^
xox

p.s. the last picture is a preview for the next entry! =P

13 comments:

Tara said...

lol, your hair is lovely!



>> Check out my blog & give away @ beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

박진아 said...

haha! =D i'm pretty sure it was nothing personal X)

Sherry said...

so cute

bebe said...

haha.. love surprise packages with goodies inside!! =D

cute picture btw!

emolychan said...

maybe it's them:
http://www.bluetown.ca/ O_O! lol

☆★ shirley said...

Haha that's awesome, you got 2 free presents :)

You're so cute with the bow in the last pic :3

Gaby said...

Bluetown is a media merketing company. I once received something to review from a media marketing company, Rocket XL, but they contacted me by email before sending me the product. Anyway, lucky girl (=

A Stylish Affair said...

Hahah your hair is lovely there's no need to worry. Must be nice though. I adore getting packages in the mail, or even letters. Sadly I just get reminders of how little money I have from the bank :( And I can't wait for the next entry I adore the bow in your hair.

PS. I just recently discovered your blog and I love it it's so real, down to earth, and fascinating haha (not sure if I'm explaining that right) Can't wait to read more from you :D

Iyah said...

oohhh!! love pack! :) Love the bow too!! you are just too cute!!! :)

L said...

Ohh they were sending that out from Bzzagent here in the states. I got the whole line and 4 of those bottles. It's good stuff! =)

Anonymous said...

arent u scared about how they got ur home adresses??? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Queenie! I didn't know where to ask you this, and I didn't want to comment on a post from a long time ago, but I was just wondering if you could tell me what the brand was for the little grey purse your little sister got you in your P365 day 45?

PS I love the bow :) Do you tie those yourself?

~Lisa said...

HOLY CRAPP!! I got onne tooo!! It's exactly the same as yours but the label....it only had those mini stickers with my address on it....

And no return adress.

That's why this post scared the heck out of me! LOL, I never gave my address to anyone that might be sending these to me either O_O

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/