May 05, 2010

Connectors

there's this trend happening at the moment and i willingly jumped on the CONNECTOR RING bandwagon! =] i think they look so cool!! at first i thought it would be uncomfortable, but turns out its as comfy as a regular ring. oh the only problem is when i use chopsticks, since my middle and ring finger are "attached" together, its kind of hard to manipulate. other than that, i LOVE it! =D
my connector ring haul!
infinity
hope
feather
love
plain




although very simple, this one is my favorite one! =]


taken on April.05.2010
this was taken at Nguyen Phi earlier this evening
wearing the "hope" ring


RANDOM
taken yesterday, April.04.2010 right after gym
yes yes i know i'm ALWAYS wearing this blazer...can't help it, i love it too much!!!

this is what happens daily in downtown Montreal...going home after work is a pain in the bombom!
kills me!
every damn single day!!
no matter what street i try to take...always the same result!
and freaking construction for NO apparent reason pisses me off!!!!!!!!!
sorry, i had to let it out!





but sometimes, you encounter a scene like this:
and all the bad crap instantly goes away. =]


such a useless post, but this will be all for now lovers!!
xox

p.s. we lost yesterday night...must get back on our skates and win tomorrow's game!!! GO HABS GO!!!

13 comments:

Sherry said...

great stuff wow look at the traffic

xoxo
isherrygo.com

la bella said...

I have always wanted want with my name on it, but I also thought that i would be uncomfortable. I love the infinity one. Can you still type and such with it on?

hannahh♥s said...

hahhah queenie! i'm first again. haha.. i think.. ( : is your plain two finger ring by erica? i've been trying to get my hands on them. but i haven't gotten around to do that. hahaa but i love your infinity ring! ( : hope your week is going by okay, other than the traffic!

coffretgorge said...

traffic is so stressful, always be safe miss Q! :) lovely rings, like you, i like the most simple one best :D

Lisa said...

Yay for connector rings! I like the hope one and the simple band one. I just jumped on the bandwagon too but I only have 2 so far and they are the same design but gold and silver XD Hoping to get more soon :)

Linda said...

those rings are dope!

Vivian said...

love the rings!!
i love the feather one!

bubbleness said...

hey queenie! love your infinity ring, reminds of me a bow. new twitter banner? looks pretty damn awesome :)

Kitty said...

Cute blazer! Where did you get it?

Karen said...

1. The infinity connector ring looks REAL good!
2. I'd hate to be stuck in traffic everyday. =/

Billie said...

Aaah, I want those rings. I'd buy them, but I hate shipping.

S said...

Oh my gosh! I was shopping today, and saw some of those rings at Forever21!! <3
I'd love it if you could tell me where you got that Infinity ring. :)

Miss Queenie said...

Sherry
yup, the traffic is killer in downtown!

la bella
yeahhh i saw Lauren Conrad wearing one with her name on it...and it looked pretty cool!! its not as uncomfortable as i thought it would be. try it in store first and see for yourself! =]

hannah's
aww not this time hun! but its ok ;) i can still see your loyalty hehe. i bought all my connector rings from the F21 canadian website! the quality of the plain connector is just GREAT!! very well made. i found a way to avoid traffic =) yay for me!

coffretgorge
thank you for the kind words! i will try to be safe =] the simple one is also my favorite!

Lisa
the ones on F21 sells out so quickly, its crazy!! the trend is now at full blast i think. so many buy them that they have the urge to update with new ones every few days..

Linda
they are!! =D

Vivian
thank you =]

bubbleness
thanks sweetie ^^ i saw the one on Pam's blog and it looked pretty cool! so i had to get one for my blog as well! hehe

Kitty
Zara ftw!! hehe

Billie
yeahh shipping is a real bitch!i they charged me 9$ of shipping for a 25$ purchase..wtf!!

S
all the rings in this entry are form forever21 canadian website! =]