March 15, 2010

Brand New Start

Exotic bouquet from my Head of Department

farewell gift from my boss, the Swimwear Head Designer
yeah...everyone knows me pretty well there..after all, i've been working there fore a little over 2 years..
yay!! a cupcake kit! i promised my boss i'd use the kit to make some yummy cupcakes and fedex a box for them to try =]


well..my boyfriend was very happy i got my dream job!! guess what, he quit his job and started at the new company the same day as me..talk about coincidence. it was so weird when he announced it to me. anyways, he decided to get me a present. the new job requires a lot more responsibility, so an agenda was a perfect choice. i've been eyeing this particular one for a while, it was perfect timing =] thank you bb xox


Louis Vuitton small ring agenda in Pomme D'Amour...
my fave color in vernis..yumm




the color is simply WOW..i love it


New Beginning...
the new workplace is totally different from the old one. i now work in a loft in an industrial area of the town. i love the natural daylight that shines through the huge windows. i love new title and the new job. its a lot of fun and i hope it will always be like this...

still smiling as always... =)

very sorry for the lack of updates lately...i will do my best and try to be up to date with everything..xox

12 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Finally a new post from you~ I'm glad you found a position you like. The environment is certainly different from the other picture!! But whatever puts a smile on your face I say.

And, I love the agenda hahaha, I'm a guy even I think that's nice. I have a thing for stationary~ Hope to hear from you again soon Queen Bee.

sunniipinky said...

Congratulations to a new start! It's so sweet of your boyfriend to give you a planner, so useful and meaningful. :)

Don't worry, I think we all understand with a new job and everything, you won't have as much free time to update your blog. You should get everything together first~ ^___^ I support you~! Hehe.

erik said...

I love the industrial feel of your new workplace. I read on your Formspring that you're working as a designer? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of designer do you mean? Like fashion designer :O cuz you did mention that you studied for fashion design. Regardless, congrats on your position!

The agenda looks beautiful. I love the colour!

Cookie said...

Congratulations ^^...ah i feel like cuppy cakes now :S

Vivi said...

:) Congratulations on your dream job Queenie.

WLOVEXO said...

Congratulations on your new start, Queenie! :D Hope all is well <3


M[CROWN]*

Anonymous said...

hi queenie !
i love your circle lenses .what are they???

Serena said...

Congrats on getting your dream job. Must feel great. The huge windows look nice at your new workplace; I love sunlight. It definitely looks like a completely different kind of working environment. Hope everything goes well.

The agenda looks amazing. What a thoughtful bf.

Best wishes!

Calia Yang said...

I can tell you are going to be missed alot!!!!

YAY for cupcake kit!!!

Congrats on the new adventure!! *hugs*

Karen said...

Congrats on your dream job! The agenda looks stunning.

s w a n i said...

congrats on your new job :)

may i ask which brand of contact lens you're wearing?

Misa said...

Aww congrats on the new job!!

I can't say I'd miss these people I work with (only my college buddy in the next cube), but I'm glad you worked/are working in a positive environment and at your dream job! I love that planner..I wouldn't want to write in it though LOL ^_^