January 11, 2010

VOTE for me

and so G-Star's holding a contest, they wanna send 4 people to New York Fashion Week next Feb. there are 4 categories for the contest..Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr. i signed up for twitter since i'm better at it than the rest. lol it would've been great if there was the Blogger category, but there isn't. so Twitter it is!!

send me to NYC for Fashion Week, VOTE for me and i'll love you forever and ever and ever.... =]

fashion week is strictly for top magazine editors, fashion insiders, owners of luxury boutiques and socialites. so help me get a glimpse of the real fashion world by voting. you can vote once a day, but hurry up though, the contest ends next month. =S

11 comments:

Kristine said...

voted for u hun :) hope u win!

Vivi said...

:) All the best for the competition Queenie! I hope you win!

kalai said...

i just voted for you! itd be amazing if you won! aa.. i'd love to attend NY fashion week!

good luck! xx

lipton|TEE said...

I voted for you hun! Wishing you the best of luck, hope you win!!

bebelaura said...

Voted for you! :D
Good luck!

superchuboink said...

hi voted for you queenie! hope you'll win :D

Anonymous said...

voted for you miss queenie. =)

Miss Queenie said...

you guys are all super nice and give me so much hope. thank you! ^_^ dont forget to do it every 24hours.

tons of love xox

Candy Kawaii Lover said...

I love your blog! Just followed now.

Anonymous said...

I voted for you!
love from London! ;)

xSplendidStar said...

I voted for you! They finally sent me the e-mail and it ended up in my junk mail =_=

xxxxx