September 25, 2009

Trouble Maker's back...

hi loves! i've been back since monday, but was too tired/lazy to post anything. sorting +600 pictures can really get to you, and resizing them is even worse. i can say for sure that you wont be seeing the vacay pix for a while! >_<" i'll talk about the trip when the time is right, which means when i'll be done with them. please bear with me for the time being hehe
i know it's still a little early to talk about winter boots! we've just stepped into Fall and i'm already screening site after site in search of the perfect pair of cold weather boots. i think i might've just found the ideal pair!!! i've been wearing Ugg boots for a few years now, and as comfy as they may be and as cute as they may look, maybe it's time for a change. dont get me wrong, i loveeee Uggs, but after 4 pairs, ranging from short to tall, regular line to limited editions...i need a breath of fresh air. last winter, i saw a new brand (well new to me at least) that caught my eyes; Australia Love Collective. StyleXchange carried them if i remember correctly, but at the time, my tall bronze metallic were still in very good condition, so i didn't need to buy a new pair. and since both didn't come cheap, i just kept mine. this year, the brand renewed itself under a (sort of) new name, Australia Luxe Collective. browsing the collection, one pair hit me hard! i'm now stuck with the idea of purchasing these babies for the upcoming cold season. if i'm unable to get myself a pair, i think i'll be depressed for weeks.....
Nordic Angel
lovely, no?


laters xox

7 comments:

♥Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder♥ said...

awWw thOse are very cute! Do they only come in black?

Miss Queenie said...

arent they!! =D i believe www.singer22.com carries them in black, grey & chocolate.

xSplendidStar said...

Woo! They're the next UGGs for sure! With a lil bit of twist! I must say...I LIKEY! :D x

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool! Can't wait to see your vacay pics.

arzu sonmez said...

deadly cute!!!

Miss Queenie said...

yup, Uggs with a twist! =] and they look super snuggly and comfy too!!

msmymy said...

Welcome back!!
I cant wait to hear all about your vacation and of course all the shopping + hauling you did!!!!

Those booots are super cute! I dont like wearing flats much, wish they made a little wedge heel or something for shorties like me =P