December 14, 2008

BLUSHHH

is it normal for me to be blushing when reading a book? or looking at a picture? ughhh its so annoying, i feel like a crazy 14 year old fan girl whenever the words Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattinson are mentioned. i need to find myself a rehab center thats specific to OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) patients. T_T" i've been dazzled by a hobo hahaha! bought his poster and i'm waiting for it to be framed. thats how crazy i am about Rob.  ok enough about blushing for my hot vampire.



friday night, after work, me & my boyfriend went shopping as planned. even though the streets were crazy jammed and so are the malls, we still decided to go, mainly because i desperately needed a dress for the office's Xmas party and him, he still wanted to look for winter boots. 

i knew my task was heavier than my bf, so i let him go look for boots first. he was quick, picked up a pair of Energie leather "boots". i tried to convince him that they weren't made for winter and told him he could only buy them if he was gonna add thermal insoles. so we agreed on that. then was my turn to look for my dress. dont know what i did, but i wandered in the shoe section instead...ummm bad idea, my SA told me he has a perfect pair for me and brought them out. he knows me and knows my taste. so yeah, i tried them on, exactly after 2 minutes, i was at the cash finishing the transaction. tsk tsk tsk...i thought not having plastic on me was gonna do me good. oh well, liquid does the job just as well. kiss kissed the SA and off i went. my bf had nothing to say nor do but to shake his head rolling his eyes. i was so happy i was almost skipping. shoes make me happy. =) 

we got to the stores at around 7:45pm and they close at 9:00pm. within that time frame, i've been stopped countless times by random people. they came up to me, shooting me numerous compliments on how elegant i looked and what nice coat i have. what brand and where i bought my coat, and where i got my boots. gorgeous bag i'm wearing and if i bought it here in Montreal. people who are close to me KNOW that i do not take compliments and flatteries very well. the thing is, people always get me off guard because when i walk, i dont really look at people, i just focus on walking straight to the desired destination. so it always surprises me when someone taps on my shoulder to say such things. i try to stay graceful through my shyness, but i always end up bright red and mumble a quick answer before flying off. or, there's also the on-to-the-next-subject trick that i've mastered pretty well too. but that's reserved for people who are closer to me. =)

for the curious ones who want to know what i was wearing on friday night:
-"Ivy" puffy coat by Mackage (StyleXchange)
-novelty boucle beret by H&M
-Retro Assassin boy cut tee by Ra (Suteki)
-leggings by Calvin Klein
-tall slouchy boots by Zara
-Damier Neverfull by Louis Vuitton (Ogilvy)

yup, thats me in the car.
sorry it's kinda blurry from the motion and all
new babies =)
Gucci Sunset in Brown Guccissima
(matches my boyfriend's wallet weeheee)
besides them being Gucci, they are PEEP TOES!!! my all time favorite type of heels. i love my SA! for those who want to get the same online, saks.com carries them in black or beige.


so yeah, after the shoe and compliments hype, i had only 20 minutes left to find myself a dress. being the professional shopaholic i am, it was mission accomplished when i stumbled upon a Hepburn inspired number. its black, clean cut, simple and elegant. the hem hits around 2 inches below my knees, a little too long for my taste, but that can be arranged by my tailor. 

so yeah, our plans were steady for saturday, whatever we wanted to do, we had to drop my dress off at our usual tailor (he's Saku Koivu's personal tailor and surely beats the one at Holt's). i tried it in front of him and my boyfriend and had let him know i want it to go mini, but guess what, he REFUSED! like completely. he asked me in his heavy European accent (i'm gonna use this word cause i cant exactly pin point which one it is): "What does your husband think about this?" "He dont like it this short" "Too much show skin, your husband dont like" hahaha my boyfriend was sitting on the leather couch, just agreeing with him nodding insanely. so yeah, they were 2 against me, i had to admit my defeat. so it's only going to be 2" higher than my knees. oh my boyfriend is happy! because he will not be at the party, he just wants to make sure i'm covered. yeah...whatever =] haha no really, he doesnt have to worry, i refuse to look like that **** i've, unfortunately, had the chance to witness from certain Xmas party picture last year. ewww.

now that i have the dress, i'm slightly more relaxed. still missing a few accessories, but shoes and handbag, i've already covered. =] my mind is somewhat at peace now. just wondering what hairstyle i should do. i'm usually like this:


so any suggestions readers?

p.s. got rid of the Iphone. =] haha sucker! currently using my bf's old black N95, he bought a new baby, the Samsung Innov8. i'm in search of a new phone, debating whether or not to get the N96...but the N97 is on it's way though...so yeah. at least, its a 5 mpx. oh yeah, talking about megapixels, my camera's dead, need a new one. fast. mommyyyyyyyyy =]

10 comments:

miemiemie said...

hahhaa I'm suffering from OCD (obsessive cullen d/o) too!!

Ruby Dinh said...

1st hair style..looks classic and it should suit your dress.

Ruby Dinh said...

1st style, would suit your dress well.

Joyce said...

3rd style : lion king !!!!
the first one is cute

by the way ....if ur shy and do not take compliments well.....why was it necessary to enumerate the kind of compliments ppl gave u? omgg werent u shy to say out loud that ppl say ur elegant and bla blah....shooowww off !!!

u seem like a generous person, but a bit too show off and looking for envy.

Miss Queenie said...

miemiemie: i got the OCD like hardcore!! i just bought the movie companion yesterday. and the Vanity Fair magazine!!! and i cant stop thinking about Rob!! =[ i need therapy haha

Ruby: thanks for your input! i will definitely consider it.

Joyce: haha i like how you named the hairstyle! imma use that name from now on.

it wasnt necessary, i'm just being truthful, you can easily scroll down and skip that part if you dont like it. i'm writing about what happened to me and my feelings towards it. period. =]

i am a generous person, especially to loved ones. and i need to show the world that i love them that much. thats just who i am. and if you think that makes me a show off and a person who's looking for envy, well good for you! i dunno, i guess i cant change that. oh well =]

Anonymous said...

I found your blog link through soompi and I read it often now :) I love seeing the pictures you post of what you buy; I'm not that girlie but it's interesting to have a peek at someone's rich life haha :)

- The Seattle reader

Miss Queenie said...

Seattle Reader: well, i'm glad you find my blog entertaining enough to follow it. =] have fun, make fun, do as you wish, you'll always be welcomed.

btw, i try my best to enjoy and live well, but i'm not rich.

heartofpearl♥ said...

you look stunning especially in the first photo. I love everything about it, the fur.. the beret.. so elegant :)x

mademoisElle-K said...

Nice mackage coat, i've tried to order it. but it's out of stock!

Miss Queenie said...

heartofpearl: well thank you my dear. i'm not as elegant as you though =)

mademoisElle-K: what size do you wear? they have tons of XS and S on mackage.com no? or you can try to ask StyleXchange to order directly from the head office. they were gonna order my bf's mackage, but we found it at Holt's.