September 22, 2008

the Love of my life
















i'll dedicate this entire post to my boyfriend, Long Lam.
he is:
the one who's always there when i need him to be.
the one who makes me smile, giggle and laugh during the toughest of times.
the one who makes me cry over silly reasons.
the most handsome man in my eyes.
the most patient guy i've ever met.
the list can go on and on, but i dont wanna bore readers, so i'll stop here.
the way we met might be odd to some, but that day ended up being the best day of my life.


after 6 YEARS 4 MONTHS 10 DAYS together, we know each other like the back of our hands.
yup, we still celebrate every month, but the emphasis is always on the 1 year and 1/2 a year. when the calendar hits the 12 of each month, it is just a habit to scream "HAPPY ANNI" to one another =) yup, we are still that much in L O V E. i'm sure a lot of people around us are envious of us, but let me tell you one thing, once you've found your "One", only then would you know this feeling i'm talking about. 


i love you baby! always have, always do and always will <3

No comments: